Saturday, May 04, 2013

A Week of Celebration




Every year, I allot some of my time and money to spend on the things that I could use for myself before I shell out to celebrate it with other people. So I spent my Saturday at SM MOA to do some shopping, good thing they had a BIG Summer Sale that weekend! I felt so much satisfied with all the things that I bought while still being on a budget:>


On the next day, Sunday, me and my family do our usual Sunday routine and dropped by Duty Free since my Mom's company were given the privilege to enter the premise and have discounts when we purchase. So we stocked up more on chips, less on chocolates since it was the packs available were too plenty for us. It's just kinda frustrating since they don't have galaxy chocolate (which is my ULTIMATE favorite! ultimate talaga hehe:>) and even short on cookies which are really hard to find on supermarkets. We also visited a family friend in the hospital so we had a late dinner which somewhat became my Birthday Salubong dinner and they bought donuts acting as my Birthday Cake:)))


  Started my Birthday with a late wake up call and Carbonara for breakfast as I have requested to my Mom then went off to The Spa for some pampering agenda. Stroll a bit on the mall while waiting for my Family. Had dinner at Mr. Rockefeller and ordered some baby back ribs which was super delicious I must say! (though this restaurant is famous for spanking good oysters>:) and ended the day with some milk tea for my oh so full tummy:>


Within the week, I have celebrated my Birthday with friends and office mates. I love all the cakes they have gave me from Claudette's and Tous les Jours!♥

I may have not pursued the "solo" travel that I wanted a very long time ago but being with the people I love beside me on my most cherished celebration in life, was very worth it♥


No comments:

Post a Comment