1. Making Memories and Party Planning (June 28, 2014) http://manilaworkshops.
com/2014/05/first-time- parents-making-memories-and- party-planning-june-28-2014. html
The Making Memories and Party Planning Workshop is a 2-in-1 session where you will learn how to documents milestones and important events in your children’s lives, as well as plan for your children’s baptism and birthday parties.
2. The Winning Mindset of Successful Stock Market and Forex Traders (June 21, 2014) http://manilaworkshops.
com/2014/05/the-winning- mindset-of-successful-stock- market-and-forex-traders.html
A seminar that will teach you the proper discipline and skills needed to become a successful trader. Learn the difference between stock market and forex trading and discover which one is best for you
3. WAHM 101: How to be a Work-at-Home Mom (June 28, 2014) http://manilaworkshops.
Learn from successful Work-at-home-moms from the WAHMderful Life Community. Get to network and share experiences!
4. Eats Right! Motivational Meet-ups (June 8-July 6, 2014) http://manilaworkshops.
The Eats Right! Program is composed of pep talks and motivational meet ups that are for fit and fab femmes (single, married or married with children, etc.) who want to have a support group in achieving their health and fitness goals this year.
5. The Art of Storytelling the Rerun (July 12, 2014) http://manilaworkshops.
com/2014/06/the-art-of- storytelling-the-rerun-july- 12.html
We are again inviting parents, family members, teachers, and community volunteers to weave enchanting stories with our children in this upcoming workshop. Not just simple reading of text from books, this workshop will discuss the principles and techniques of storytelling, performance skills, improvisation and interactive skills, verbal and non-verbal communication, and analyzing stories to maximize impact on our young listeners.