Sunday, December 09, 2012

BDJ Fair 2012: Limitless!

Hi Everyone!

On this post, I will be sharing my first-ever BDJ Fair I have attended to. The said fair occurred last 14th of October 2012 at SM MOA Music Hall (I know it has been almost 2 months but it is still worth sharing;)).




Upon entering the venue, you will be seeing a lot of booths, a stage and numerous number of people! I was not expecting that there will be guys too since BDJ is more likely for Bellas (maybe because they were accompanying there wives/ girlfriends/ sisters/ etc) but they look like they were enjoying as well as we all did!


To begin with, I went to the fair with my sister and the first thing we did was to attend the talk: Bloggers Extraordinaire (which I have blogged about on my first ever post) since it was nearly to start when we got there.




Before the talk started, the host prepared some games to heat up the crowd. There were also raffle prizes to be given away for the talk participants and guess what? I was one of the lucky winners of the Azta Urban Salon giveaway! (Happy hair here lol)




After hearing the tips and tricks from the two famous bloggers, Tricia Gosingtian and Patty Laurel, we head straight to the location of the booths to try out the services/ games/ freebies they offer.


Oh, btw, before we went to the booths, we saw Georgina Wilson as she was the guest for the next segment. *Kilig Moment!!*


First stop was at Black Beauty booth. Since they have the shortest line, me and my sister first went there to give their photobooth for some wacky poses. We also went to the Free Fish booth wherein you have to hoop in three out of 5 rings to shoes in front of you about a meter away. Unluckily, I only scored 1 while my sister scored 2 hoops.


 Next was the City Delivery booth which offers a "guessing logo game" wherein pretty obviously, you need to guess the logo they have prepared for you. 


There was also a booth for Garnier where  they have this big screen with Kinect that you have to kill the bacteria (via motion) that pops in to the screen. 


And the last two booths we went to was for Ace Water Spa where they have a Panchinko game (which I won a foldable fan) and the booth for C2 wherein you just have to like their Facebook fan page to get a freebie (such as the bottle holder I got in the photo).

Since me and my sister attended the Blogger Extraordinaire talk, we payed 100 pesos to get in, which will be give to charity, and received a loot bag from BDJ sponsors! Look how plenty good stuffs are in each loot bag!



Lots of coupons/ voucher from different stores!




Aside from winning the Azta Urban Salon Raffle, I also won the BDJ Planner 2013 with BDJ Idea Pad! So much for good karma, isn't it? Hihi ♥

And lastly, before me and my sister went home, we took outfit shots with the BDJ backdrop.


top: Charm Bin | pants: Forever 21 | necklace: Forever 21 | shoes: Agnes from Linea Italia












No comments:

Post a Comment